Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Poem Book is Out! On Sale!!!!!

Dear bloggers,

Just wanted to let you know that my book, Pieces Of Heaven...Pieces Of Earth, was published today as a multi-format ebook by Smashwords. As many of you know, this explores both the sacred and the secular aspects of life. The purpose of this book is to bring encouragement to your soul during hard times and to encourage you to look at life in a different way. I hope you’ll take time to check it out at Smashwords, where you can sample the first 20% of the book for free.
I have a sale going on! You can purchase my book of poetry if you are a follower for $4.00. Please e-mail me for the code at bibleprophecy77@yahoo.com . The sale is good until July 27th.  If you are not a follower yet, you can still purchase the book, but it will be for $5.00.  The code for that is: WU24G.    The sale is good until July 25th.
Here’s the link to my author profile: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/jerrythepoet.
Here is the direct link to my book page, where you can sample or purchase the book: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/176525.
Won’t you also take a moment to spread the word about my book to everyone you know?

Thank you so much for your support!  God bless you!!!!!

Sincerely,

Jerry Seaman Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment