Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

New Blog---For Guys Only

Just wanted to let you know that I have created a new blog called For Guys Only.  As the title suggests this blog is for "guys only"---no females allowed.  This blog is a safe place for guys to read about information that is important from fun and helpful topics to topics that are a little awkward to discuss.  Feel free to ask questions on this blog and be honest about how you feel. I promise no judgment nor no condemnation.  If you have any ideas about how to make the blog better or any questions or topic ideas, feel free to e-mail me (Jerry) at: bibleprophecy77@yahoo.com . Oh, you can click the underline "For Guys Only" link on top to get to the website.

1 comment:

  1. No females allowed lol. I think that's a great idea and many guys will find it beneficial! do you have a lot of personal struggles that you can relate to when it comes to this topic? I know a lot of people might have questions about sexual attraction to a girl while being a Christian and not giving in, etc. I'm looking forward to what you have to say! one of the best things you can do is to put a lot of personal stories since I'm sure there are a lot of people who can relate!

    Also, I have a question, you mentioned to me that you once had an anxiety attack and had to go to the hospital. You also mentioned that you were shy. By any chance would you say that you suffer from Social Anxiety? We're thinking of covering that topic since I have met someone who is currently dealing with it. I don't know if my dad has told you, but he also suffers from it and I was thinking of having you 2 as guest bloggers discussing the topic! But if you don't have social anxiety, then you can just disregard everything I just said in this second paragraph! lol.

    Good luck with all your blogs! You're doing great and are a wonderful help to everyone!

    -Zach

    ReplyDelete