Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

topics to cover???

Just curious...

What topics that I have not covered do you want me to cover?  Please let me know....I would be happy to cover it with God's help for you!

is there any topic that you feel uncomfortable bringing up?  Are you afraid that you may be made fun of or caused to feel embarrassed about?  Feel free to email me at: bibleprophecy77@yahoo.com . I promise whatever you tell me will be 100 percent confidential!  And I promise that there will be NO JUDGMENT AND NO CONDEMNATION no matter what the topic is! 

Remember God loves you!  And I do too!

Your bro in Christ,


Jerry

1 comment:

  1. i think you should cover the topics you mentioned in your email! I think it would be very helpful. I like how Me, my sisters, and you (we consider you one of us!) can each bring something different to the table! It's up to you if you want to start a separate blog for it. Either way, we'll let people know about it if you do! I think it's wonderful that you are willing to help people through your blogging!

    - Zach

    ReplyDelete